Yes, Gary, Right! :-)

73, Phil W7OX

On 2/13/15 9:28 AM, Gary Smith wrote:
Me three, Just ordered two KSYN3A and a 2nd AM filter for diversity
while SWLing Broadcast stations and eventually operation on 600M. Now
to find an appropriate schematic & writeup on making a worthy amp for
600M that will utilize the 1.0 mW that the k3 will generate on that
frequency.

It's my thinking (like probably many here) that with my fully loaded
(except for the 2M module) K3, I have a top of the line radio that I
have invested much in already and I want it to stay this way. One of
the things I love about Elecraft is they keep raising the bar and
allowing the older K3 radios to be be brought up to 100% of the
current specs. About it a year ago I sent mine in for all the
available upgrades and updates. With all I have invested, it is to
me, a no-brainer to keep this rig as cutting edge as possible (It's
to my benefit, right?) AND... to help support the Elecraft industry.
I don't want to see Elecraft do anything but make a profit for many
reasons but among them, again, it's to my benefit, right?

73,

Gary
KA1J