On Fri,2/13/2015 10:27 AM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
The limiting factor would then be how clean everyone else's signals are.

And in the real world, this is the limiting factor. In my real world, it's an IC7600 with a legal limit amp ten miles away.

Your own transmit signal will be cleaner when using the KSYN3A, though the K3
already has one of the cleanest transmitters available,

Yes. While I've seen statements (I hate the word "claim" in this kind of sentence, since it implies that the person making the statement is a liar) that the latest Flex series radios are as clean or cleaner, I've not seen ARRL measurements to confirm that. I suspect that part of that is work in the ARRL Lab with new test equipment capable of testing radios with improved dynamic range on TX.

73, Jim K9YC