My backup radio is a TS-590S, and I wish Kenwood had taken a similar approach
as Elecraft to upgrade it into the new TS-590SG. It's really admirable that
Elecraft decided not to take advantage of the advancements in technology to
generate additional revenue. These guys are really hams and engineers above all

Robert-KP4Y/W4