Joe,

I agree with the last sentence. From my perspective (never use diversity) diversity got in the way and thus what the bad actor. Thus it ought to be relocated.

It depends upon how you operate.

Making something available as a programmable function doesn't mean one has some programmable button left to place it on.

On 2015-02-15 9:55 AM, brian wrote:
Question: does anybody really use XFIL?
Perhaps relocation of diversity there makes more sense.

No, retaining the dual context CW filter and assigning APF to XFIL
and Dual PB to the current DUAL PB function makes more sense.

Leave DIV as SUB Hold as it is in 5.10 and make LINK available
as a programmable function (LN0;/LN1;).   Having LINK as SUB
HOLD and DIV as an extra long hold is/was very difficult from
an ergonomic perspective.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

Message delivered to als...@nc.rr.com