Phil,

I guess I am one of those don't care types much of the time :-) .

I have a watch on my wrist - it is used when I want to know what time it is. I for one have no use for a clock in a radio. If I am logging when portable, my watch tells me all I need to know and does not take up display space on the radio. Usually I don't care what time it is unless I have an appointment - my stomach tells me when it is time to eat. I am retired, and the work that I do is on my own schedule.

I usually know where I am, but if not, I try first to consult with a map - can't stand those GPS units that tell you what to do and where to turn - give me a map where I can see my "to" and "from" and I can navigate just fine, thank you.

73,
Don W3FPR