I use Diversity and I use Lock.

With the Rx antenna and the Tx on the two different receivers and
both of them locked, I find I copy stations sometimes better this way
than with diversity. There's a slight attenuation with diversity and
not so with the main & sub linked. It depends on the individual
signal for me to know when to use the main Rx alone, Link, or
Diversity. Each one of them has their own benefits.

73,

Gary KA1J

> Hi Joe,
> I guess there is some confusion then as to the function of Link.
> Myself,  I thought it was solely there for diversity mode.
> So,  how else would one use the Link function? What is its purpose?
> Thanks

> Message delivered to g...@ka1j.com

---