Let me try that again with fewer typos. Sometimes my typing outruns my brain.
It should be possible. I'm not sure how well a Qemu x86 VM would perform on a
mini ARM rig like a Raspberry Pi or Beaglebone. Qemu can only run on one core.
That is, it can emulate multiple CPUs, but it does this in a single thread,
IIRC. And I suspect getting it up and running would be a challenge.  A better
option might be Exagear Desktop. It is like Qemu but much faster. Like 4x
faster. But it is not free ($30). Exagear Desktop on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
should run 32-bit Linux x86 applications nicely (like the Elecraft Utilities).
I figure Exagear is worth the money just for the performance advantage. It
could be an awesome little system for around $75 (if you already have a HDMI
monitor and a keyboard). I've been seriously considering ordering one just to
play with.

David, W4SMT

This is just a thought, but it may be possible to use Qemu to create an
i386 virtual machine and install a minimal desktop distro that you can
use the Elecraft utilities with.  I did nearly the same thing here using
VirtualBox on my amd64 (x86_64) desktop machine running Debian.  The VM
is running Debian Stable with a lightweight desktop environment and it
works just fine the few times I need it.

73, Nate, N0NB