I have to say, it's sounds interesting and were it not for me being a lazy,
appliance op with no time to do much of anything (including playing radio), I'd
give it a go.

What I'd like would be for someone to spec if out, write the code etc and make
that available.
--

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed