"What is the KX3 command to the time? " ...I think it is MN073/MP073. I looked at this briefly a while back but did not pursue farther.

Nick
N1KMP

David Anderson wrote on 2/16/2015 10:16 AM:
What is the KX3 command to the time? I could not see it in the Programmers
reference, I suppose I could port sniff the serial port when using the KX3
utility to set the time.

I do have an Arduino that is tied to a GPS and is the shack LED clock, it
wouldn't be hard to hook it to the KX3 when I wanted to set the clock
accurately without using a computer. Just a fun thing to do.

I am fairly lucky my KX3 clock keeps reasonable time, but I am a Time Nut and
do like clocks to be accurate.

73