You can order an Amp Keying partial kit from Elecraft for $5 - look for
AMPKEYKIT at the Elecraft order page.  The direct link to the circuit and
other details is  http://www.elecraft.com/Apps/Amp_keying_ckt.htm - no
circuit boards are available, but it is easy to buiild on a piece of
perfboard.

If you want something a bit more recent, go to Tom Hammond's website
www.n0ss.net and look about 3/4 of the way down the page for 'K2 (BASIC)
External T-R Relay Driver'.

The KPA100 does have the Amp Keying for an external linear built into it.

73,
Don W3FPR