I hate them too - there was something similar on the lead out the back of my
FT-857 - I moved the rig an 1/8" and it disconnected - it had gone
intermittent, on the rig side. I replaced it with APP and no problem.
73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108) - waiting for the 'GO' with blowtorch in
hand!
--
Power is no substitute for Skill.