OK, I hadn't realised it was that much over-spec'd - which is good - not for us
Brits of course, with an upper limit of 400W :-(

73 de David, M0XDF (K3 #174, P3 #108)

Thank everyone who calls out your faults, your anger, your impatience, your
egotism; do this consciously, voluntarily.
-Jean Toomer, poet and novelist (1894-1967)