Phil,
I'm txing now - WSPR  - set ur dial to 474.2 khz - upper side band
Ken K5dnl/Wg2xxm

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:06 PM, Ken Roberson
<kwrober...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hello All .
There is a photo of antenna and a little info on qrz-dot-com
Ken K5DNL/WG2XXM

     On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:13 PM, Phil Wheeler <w...@socal.rr.com>