I use VSPE It just rides nicely in the background with no intervention. and will allow anything I have talk to K3 all at once. except for WSjXT which relies on LP-Bridge even when running alone. It seems to pass CW keying without timing issues with same port just fine.

beware however because of some license issue with Microsoft if you have 64 bit OS you have to pay for it. for 32 bit OS it is free.

http://www.eterlogic.com/Products.VSPE.html

David Moes
President: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club.
dm...@nexicom.net
VE3DVY,  VE3SD