Hey George, these days in So Calif almost any car can push our driving skills -- well maybe those Google cars won't, but I'm not yet convinced!

Regarding your K3's and your ham skills: Can they turn themselves on, tune themselves and send code (or talk) by themselves, while creating witty repartee in the process? I'd say a K3 can augment our ham skills, not exceed them -- until one can walk in and pass the Extra Class exam unaided ;-)

73, Phil W7OX