On 2/26/15 2:33 PM, Fred Jensen wrote:

My hearing is severely compromised and has been since one night 50 years ago on the other side of the planet. I adjusted mine to look roughly like the inverse of my audiogram.
Funny about that, Fred. I listen with both a speaker and an earbud (one ear has deaf for 49 years). With the speaker I have my hearing aid to compensate as above. The earbud bypasses the hearing aid's mic so its as tho it's not there. Over the ear headphones are troublesome with the hearing aid and glass frames behind one ear.

Such problems we have. The good news is I don't need a second RX in my K3 :-)

At least Elecraft is not like a mattress store: That would drive me out of the hobby!

73, Phil W7OX