On 2015-02-26 11:08 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
Has anyone read the regulations that they kept hidden?  Do we really
know what is in them?

Look at the last set of "Net Neutrality" regulations from the FCC -
the ones that the industry had over turned on the grounds that the
Commission did not have the authority to adopt them because "Broadband
was not a utility".

Seems to me the industry got what they wanted <G> forced the Commission
to reclassify "Information Service" as "Communications Utility."  Voice
and cable have been regulated as utilities for a very long time - who
in their right mind would consider broadband data delivered on the very
same networks to be anything other than a utility for the very reasons
that voice and cable are utilities?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV