Hi,

I have a Tx/Rx antenna switching arrangement that uses a modified MFJ-1707
switched from the keyline output from my KX3 and uses the ACC2 I/O set to
Hi=Inhibit for a safety interlock to protect my Wellbrook Loop.

I'm wondering about adding a KXPA100 into the mix.  I think that KXPACBL
provides the necessary connector breakouts for me to keep the modified MFJ-1707
here with the KX3, whilst installing the linear remotely, connected by CAT6 and
coax. The MFJ-1707 will switch between the receive loop and the linear's RF
input. I'm hoping that the keyline and ACC2 IO ports connected to the MFJ-1707
will function as they did before the KXPA100 was installed.

I will use a computer adjacent to the linear to provide CAT remote control
facilities (with Hamlib's rigctld) to the computer adjacent to the KX3.

Is this notion consistent with reality?

Cheers, 73

Darren, G0HWW