      From: Bill <w2...@nycap.rr.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Monday, March 2, 2015 4:04 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] K3: Any SSB user comments regarding the new synth?

I use my K3 only for rag chew and arm chair copy (Only hamming I do) -
hence, I am very interested if this new synth would enhance my listening
pleasure? I am not interested in upgrading solely for the sake of
upgrading and I am taking my K3 with me, so no concerns regarding resale
value either.

Anyone out there using a K3 like I do that would care to comment? If I
thought the new synth would be a solid improvement - I'd order it
immediately.

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC K-Line

Message delivered to hlyin...@yahoo.com