In a message dated 1/11/2006 1:27:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Fear not  the sunspot cycle, Darwin.  In the past 18 months, I have  completed
WAS with 5w and a dipole.  I currently have 49 states with 1  watt, and 44
states with 100mW.

Well, I guess that ends me whining about poor propagation and not making
many contacts. Thanks for sharing these fantastic achievements--it is truly
motivating...72/73, Ci

Ci Jones,  WU7R K-2 #4615, K-1 #933, KX-1 #957
FISTS #10789
NAQCC #306
ARCI  #12163