I'd also suggest an analogue volt meter, as they are generally better when adjusting for minimum and maximum voltages.

And, although rather obvious, an antenna able to receive a transmission with good frequency accuracy.

I used the Elecraft noise generator, a dummy load, a digital multimeter, Spectrogram, and a wire antenna. I subsequently obtained a 50kopv analogue meter and used it to refine some of the settings.

Incidentally, I don't understand how the subject summarises the question.

--
David Woolley
Owner K2 06123