Dear Fellow Elecrafters,

I would like to take this opportunity, on behalf of all the good folks at Elecraft, to publicly congratulate Bruce Hagerty, WØQQS upon his earning the coveted Elecraft Worked All States Award. Bruce used his K2 sn 3646 to complete the required QSOs with all 50 United States. That Bruce earned certificate #43 is a testament to the fact that this award is quite an achievement; and is not issued lightly.

Congratulations, Bruce, your certificate is making its way to you via the ever reliable and dependable Unites States Postal Service.

Now there may be newer Elecrafters out there who are not familiar with the Elecraft Awards Program. There are quite a few to shoot for. One is quite easy; but the others vary in degree of difficulty. Rather than go into the details here, I would ask you to visit:

http://www.qsl.net/w2lj/index%20page%2010.html

That we are in a sunspot minimum would make the achievement of earning one of these awards all the sweeter!

I hope to see your application for one of these awards in my mailbox soon!

73 de Larry W2LJ
Your humble Elecraft Awards Administrator