If you are seriously considering an SB200 that needs a keying circuit, the
standard upgrade for any of the SB200/201/220/221 is the Harbach "Softkey"
keying mod, which changes it from your keying +200 volts (compatible with
nothing modern) to a tame low negative voltage low current key voltage that
works with anything modern.
http://www.cis.rit.edu/people/faculty/montag/vandplite/pages/chap_9/ch9p1.html
.

There are many SB2xx amps, made modern with a full set of Harbach mods,
still in use and likely to be around as long as we have ham bands.

There are little circuits that can be put in tiny boxes, which you can find
with Google, but the permanent answer is to bring it up to spec with the
Harbach mods.

73 and good luck, Guy K2AV