I cannot help with the clutter behind your K3. That is the responsibility of each and every K3 owner. A good yearly "Spring cleaning" may be the only solution to the wire clutter in a 'wireless' ham station. I do not schedule that activity, but do it any time I pull the K3 out of its berth for any reason. You may have heard that "Cleanliness is next to Godliness", but OTOH, if it is not broke, do not try to fix it.

73,
Don W3FPR