It sure does a job on 20 SSB here. But it's interesting to watch the band come and go (at one point I worried that my K3 RX sensitivity had died, but it sure came back!). Then I set the K3 and KX3 with panadapters up on different antennas. Interesting to watch to differences in the "fullness" of the band over a 50 kHZ range over time: The two antennas (tri-band beam and rotating dipole) sure show their different directivity when oriented the same direction. Such fun! Then there is the "social aspect" of the contest :-)

Time change: It's "spring forward" one hour; I overdid it and thought it was Monday for a couple of hours!

73, Phil W7OX