Hi folks..
what do people do to switch on their K3  when used remotely?

up until a recent firmware upgrade, I could leave the K3 switched on and power
down the PSU,  when the PSU was powered up, the K3 would come alive all by
itself.  Shame that this behaviour has been changed,.

After installing the latest fimware, this no longer happens,  I remotely shut
down the PSU, but when powering back on, the K3 stays off.  Reading the manual
shows that  I could provide a ground to pin 8 of the ACC port to power up the
rig,  am looking for a low cost way to do this,  so far I am thinking of a
cheap USB relay device that I can send a pulse to from a batch file.

Robin G1MHU