This is my first reflector post in the three years that I have been a member.
As one of the early adopters of the KX3 and later the PX3, I have a high regard
for the excellent Elecraft customer service and quality of engineering.
Whenever I am doing portable operations, I carry the KX3 along with a spare
LiPO battery (e.g. Field Day or hikes).  I am also the owner of a FlexRadio
6700.  It is my home station rig along with the Alpha 9500.  I have had the
Flex for 6 months and am very pleased with it.  It replaced my TenTec Orion II
and functions well on many, many modes.
I operate CW 98% of the time.

I am delighted to be able to choose knob radios (SDR nonetheless) from Elecraft
AND software HMI radios from FlexRadio.  Both are excellent American ham radio
firms.
George, AB4FH