George,

The stand for the K1 is 5.25" wide, same as the K1, and 4" deep from the front of the stand to the rear most part.

There are two sets of side brackets that can be installed depending on preferred height and mounting angle. All side brackets are 3/4" wide. One set, as mounted on the base, measures 2 11/16" from surface that the base is resting on up to the hole that is used to mount the K1. The second set of legs has the mounting hole 4 3/4" above the surface.

73,

Dwayne WV5I