I operate almost exclusively with digital modes so I would REALLY like to
see a new feature on the W2 sensor module to allow a tektronix scope to be
connected for my K3 so I can monitor the transmission envelope.  I have the
CP1 directional coupler minimodule but putting that in line makes for a
cluttered mess with at least two more connections to create issues.

Any chance that this will be a future enhancement to the sensor module - or
is there another easy way to connect a monitor scope that I am not seeing.

Thanks

Jobst
AC0LP