I was on a net this morning thinking I had my amp on (it did show OPER),
however I found it was only putting out 30 watts. Moving to STBY I was
putting out 95 watts with the K3 alone, but in OPER the KPA500 only put out
30. My per band setting showed the normal 24 watts (with the asterisk) but
instead of 500w I was only getting 30 watts. I increased the K3 output to
70w and the KPA500 output increased to 50 watts.

I recently upgraded to 5.14 FW on the K3 and forgot to do the 50 watt
calibration. I did go ahead on run the calibration just now, but the low
KPA500 output remains the same.

Nothing else has changed.

Any suggestions? 73  ..mike  AI6II