Greetings,
I am looking into getting started on PSK31 using the K2. I have the KPA-100 as well. I have read the WA7SPY app note and several items on the reflector. I have a basic question. Where can you get a connector to interface to the K2 microphone connector? No one seems to address that issue. Also, can you use the K2 Remote Control software to control the PTT for PSK31 or is there a PSK31 package out there that controls the K2?

TNX & 73, Jim