Am 03/22/15 um 16:40 schrieb Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft:
The new KSYN3a does not need the synth cal step. As noted in the manual, that
only applies to the older synthesizer.

73,

Eric
elecraft.com
_..._

On Mar 22, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Klaus Dittrich <kla...@arcor.de> wrote:

K3 SN 8887

MCU 5.14 / DSP 2.83 / FPF 1.19, 2/26/2015
Latest Production Release

I still see CONFIG: VCO:MD -- and calibration started (digits count uwards)
after leaving the menu but ends with an error after some time.

I assume this can be ignored, as the KSYN3A does not need calibration?

Or is the KSYN3A not recognized by the firmware?

--

73, Klaus, DF1TL

Message delivered to elist_c...@elecraft.com

Eric, thank you.

I think I have read in the release notes that the item VCO:MD does not show up at all if the firmware has taken notice that a KSYN3a is installed.

Maybe something more for the todo list .. :-)

--
73, Klaus, DF1TL