Good Morning,
Spring came in wet and mild here in Northwestern Oregon. My daffodils are almost all open so I will have a few weeks of golden yellow. The sun has also been active - currently we are in the throes of a solar wind which is causing some communication difficulties. I have had curiously one way contacts too. I checked twice to see if I still had any antennas after the high winds of last weekend. Yes, they are still there. Hopefully this week's nets will run smoothly and well.

  Please join us this afternoon and evening.

14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-