OK, I have not been reading my "list" mail for a while. So this was a surprise.

Wayne, I know you said details pending but is this a 6 month away thing? 12?

Power output?

Are you ready for my credit card number?

I have been looking online for a month to see if there is any solid state kits available to build and then I see this !!

73,

Rich
kd0zv

Very automatic  :)

It will accept band change data from most popular transceivers, as well as computers, or via complete manual controls on the front panel. It also has a large, easy-to-read, 20-character alphanumeric LED display that shows what rig you're using (A or B), the antenna (complete with names, e.g. "YAGI"), PA temperature, and PA current drain. There's a full menu system, etc., etc. Details pending!

73,
Wayne
N6KR

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just curious, how automatic is the amp going to be? IE I run a remote station and need an amp that is either auto band change or have the ability to pick the band with a relay (band decoder).

---

http://www.elecraft.com