To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] SSB net announcement

Phil, why don't you hold it on 17 meters this weekend? A number of the SOTA crowd that frequent the SSB freq's from summits went to 17 and 12 meters today. SFI is pretty high relative to what it has been, 17 might be a good analog for 20.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 50th Running of the Cal QSO Party 3-4 Oct 2015
- www.cqp.org