Check the owner's manual section on forcing a firmware download....

73, Ross N4RP

On 3/29/2015 9:22 AM, K M Dailey wrote:
I just tried to update my K3/P3 with the latest firmware and the process has
failed, leaving me with a pretty much dead K3 - MCU, FPF and DSP1 all showing
as nothing installed, and the K3 Utility is reporting no comms with the K3.
The K3 itself powers on, but the display is completely blank.

I’m running on Mac OS X 10.10 with the latest K3 Utility.

Any ideas how I can get my radio working again? (:-(

Thanks,

Ken, G0RVH

--
Ken Dailey

Message delivered to n...@n4rp.com

--
FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum
transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”