I have the Tascam US122mkII running on MacOS 10.7.5 on a MacBook Pro. I'm running it on MacOS rather than Windows. It works, but I occasionally have to reboot the Mac to get the driver to properly connect with the Tascam. When it's not working, it looks like everything is connected properly, but there is a lot of noise and distortion in the signal. My problem frequently shows up if the Tascam is plugged in to the USB connection after the Mac is booted.

Note that I haven't spent enough time chasing this issue to be really sure what is happening.

73 Bill AE6JV