On 03/30/2015 02:42 PM, Joe Moffatt wrote:
Apparently I haven't fooled with RTTY of any seriousness in years, but I am
starting to get interested in DX chasing with it.

So, how do you guys recommend setting up the K3.  I see FSK is much preferred
by most to AFSK using say FLDIGI and audio input now days.

I know VERY little about this.  I am a CW DX'er, but just interested in
learning this and possibly doing a contest sometime.

Thanks,

Joe
AB5OR
Tupelo, MS

Joe,
What are you using for software? Do you have the interface's built, or bought?
See:  http://www.aa5au.com/rtty/     and: http://www.rttycontesting.com/

I do lots of RTTY contesting using a K3 and WriteLog for software. N1MM also works good.

Gordon - N1MGO