It appears some think just because you are interested in building a new
dummy load that you don't have one.  Interesting how some can build an
entirely wrong building out of wrong assumptions.

I have a 300w and a 1500w dry dummy loads and a Cantenna that all work just
fine but just thought this 100w one would be fun to build and the price is
right.  Can't have too many toys.  I have two complete VHF go kits each with
digital capability and an HF go kit as well all with separate components
from my base station.  We sometimes have exercises and use dummy loads
instead of antennas in tabletop training so can use a couple of extra dummy
loads at times.  Works very well with one in the go kits as well as one at
the base.

73, Jim KG0KP