Thanks Don and Matt,
I was able to load everything I wanted except 60 meters into the spreadsheet. 60 resulted in an "illegal frequency" warning that didn't allow anything else until I removed the frequency. I then manually loaded the freq's into the KX3 (which I absolutely love!). Then I downloaded to the spreadsheet and the freqs were allowed. I could even put those previously disallowed freqs elsewhere in the spreadsheet with no problem. Go figure. At least I have the workaround to the original problem.
thanks, Neil aa1sb