I would have thought easy to measure the load/no load voltages....

Is that also measured 14.0-14.2V at the equipment DC input or is that to assume no or some voltage drop on feeder cables from the PSU etc? Quick calculation for 22A of feeder say a 1m twin 6mm2 cable will show c 0.23V drop over a meter (smaller cable bigger voltage drop and vica versa) so if 14.2V at PSU and 22A (100W) 'should' be about 14V at kit if using large enough feeder cable ... just asking.

Also as qrp bit of an oxymoron talking about 30A psu, unless it is for the lighting and AC maybe hihi.

72

Dom
M1KTA