My KPA500 working with my K3 correctly changes bands when band is changed
from KPA500 or the K3,  but when put into "OPERATE" it only transmits at
"STANDBY" power level, not the level set to transmit in "OPERATE."  I have
no amp output power beyond K3. The HV  reading is 74.5 while the current
level is a constant 0, never changes when sending CW or idle. I am operating
on 220 and it has worked fine to date. I wonder if I have inadvertently
changed some parameter. Any help would be appreciated. I reset the KPA500 to
default values. Thanks Ron KM4VX