All who won't sleep well tonight because of being frustrated by what the
Elecraft Dynamic Duo will announce tomorrow morning...

There is hope...  Here is a hint...

Perhaps, just perhaps my pal who lives not far away and goes by the name
Don.... Yes, the one who makes excellent technical posts on this reflector
could possibly be "shall we say enticed" into spelling some beans just after
midnight this evening...

A $1,000.00 PayPal contribution to "Maybe Don will spill the beans" might
just result in you enjoying a good night's sleep.

Hi Hi...  My apology... I just couldn't resist doing this.

Whatever the Elecraft Dynamic Duo release will be worth the wait…

73,

Jack WØUCE