Hi Mike,

Did you possibly click on a spot from your logging programing?

Have you conducted any tests without any PC programs talking to the K3?

Do you use the M1 through M4 buttons as quick band segment jump keys? Did
you use the K3 Frequency memory editor program? Did you set up the sub RX as
well as the main RX in the program?

73,
Mike K2MK

Mike VE3YF wrote