Based on the K3 schematics (page 5), I would check Q2 FDS6375.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-05-23 7:20 PM, Hank Garretson wrote:
For the last month or so, the switched 12VDC OUT phono jack on the back of
my K3 isn't switched. My P3 is plugged into this jack. As soon as I turn
the 12-volt power supply on, the P3 powers up even though the K3 is not on.
When I hit POWER on the K3 to power down the K3, the P3 stays on. To power
down the P3, I have to turn the 12-volt power supply off.

It used to work as advertized--switched. Ideas?

73,

Hank, W6SX

Message delivered to li...@subich.com