Here is a email I sent to Fred, his company sales and manufactures the
Cooler KX Plus heatsink. For those that are going to install this heatsink,
you may benefit from my experience.

Hi Fred,
My Cooler KX Plus arrived on time Thursday I think it was.
I installed it tonight and all went well. I thought you may be interested
in
my experience. I am sure you have heard this before but here goes.

At the start I tested the threads on my factory assembled unit.
The left side (short black screw) went in fine, The right side would not.
Then I tested the left side with the shiny hex bolt, no problem.

I was prepared to chase the threads on the right side but I did not. This
is because
at a close look I could see the hole was not properly centered.
I opened the case and the black bolt went it fine, then the shiny one did
as well.

Then I simply followed your instructions and installation went very
smoothly.
I am very pleased with the precision fit. You did a very nice job on the
product.
I will highly recommend it.

Best Regards,   Dan KM6CQ