I was doing some power line noise tracking with my AM VHF radio and brought it
into the shack and laid it on the desk with no antenna and started receiving a
loud buzz from it.  The tracker radio was tuned in the 135 Mhz area.  I moved
it around to all the suspects like computer monitors, TV, computer etc but it
turned out the noise was coming from the P3.  I took all the cables off the P3
and used a battery to power it and the noise was still there very loud. I am
always working to keep the RF noise low from all the items in the shack so not
sure what to do about this one.  The This P3 was factory assembled.  Has anyone
else seen this problem?  73 Mike K4PI