I'm running an older borrowed K3 to get various I/O issues worked out while
awaiting arrival of my K3S.  I am interfacing the K3 into an older tube amp
with large open frame relays for antenna IN and OUT.  The maximum TX DELAY
limit of 20 ms on the borrowed K3 is not enough to avoid hot switching the amp
output relay contacts. I had the delay in my old FT1000MP set for 30 ms which
was adequate with some margin (it had a max delay of 40 ms I believe).  Are
there any options in newer K3's for more than 20 ms of TX DELAY?  Hopefully the
K3S will have more than 20 ms or my options for QRO are QRT. . hi.          73.
. . Dave, W0FLS