I'm about to build the XV60 60m / transverter adaptor for my K2.  At the
moment, and for the forseeable future, I have no use for the transverter
capability; I just want to try operating the 60m band.  Is it possible to
populate just the part of the board that pertains to the 60m capability and
then make only the modifications to the K2 boards that have to do with 60m
and leave out the transverter capability?  Looking briefly at the XV60
manual it looks like most of the complexity in installing the board into the
K2 involves the transverter portion.

Any comments would be appreciated.

73,
Craig K3OOL