Other than when it was posted on the reflector yesterday, I'd like to know where this information originally came from. It was not in the installation instructions and so far, I can't find it anywhere on the Elecraft website and of course it is not in the K3 manuals to include the latest available on the website. The K3S manual is apparently not posted yet and the KXV3B installation instructions refer to the section on enabling modules in the "owners manual".

Jim - W0EB

Tap '9' when the KXV menu item is displayed.

The same thing happened to me.

Works great now.

K3 # 6108, fw v5.26

Steve KZ1X/4